ERP Concentration for business students
>> Download the Enterprise System Courses here
The Enterprise Systems Concentration (for MBA, MS in Accounting and Information Management, and MS in Information Technology Management) is made up of four of these courses:
- AIM 6338 – Accounting Systems Analysis and Design with SAP
- AIM 6379 / MIS 6379 – ABAP Programming
- MIS 6319 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- MIS 6309 – Business Data Warehousing with SAP
- MIS 6369 / OPRE 6369 – Supply Chain Software (SAP SCM)
- MIS 6329– Advance ERP: Sales and Distribution
- MIS 6378 / AIM 6378– Customer Relation Ship Management
- AIM 3322– Integrated Account Information System
- BA 4356 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- BA 4369 – Integrated SCM Information System
- BA 4325 – ERP for Small and Medium Enterprise
Students may “customize” their Enterprise Systems Concentration, based on their career goals.
Prof. Lou Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org is available for Advising to assist students in selecting the mix of courses that would best compliment overall career goals and give a rich hands-on understanding of Enterprise Systems concepts.