You may be wondering “What’s in it for me?” when trying to decide whether to be in the SAP Users’ Group. The main benefits of SAP Users’ Group membership and taking SAP related courses include:
- Networking with professional individuals and corporations
- Networking with students and faculty interested and excited about SAP and enterprise systems
- Access for current students to SAP’s GUI (graphical user interface) whether you are taking an SAP course or not
- Training and education through “i-sessions” or information sessions
- Inclusion in SAP Users’ Group Resume Book
- Access to the SAP Users’ Group job postings, meeting, and more
- Your participation could help you get a job!